Page 1 of 2

Don't trade in your SUV just yet.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
http://www.etherzone.com/2007/bend021307.shtml

http://www.reason.com/news/show/34939.html

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2004/deweese121404.htm

We may just survive after all! Unless that global cooling due to man-made emissions, that was so scary in the 70's, returns.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:00 pm
by wolfe
Do you have any articles to back up your selfish littering habits?

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I haven't littered in a long time, unless you count cigarette butts.

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:16 am
by wolfe
I do count cigarette butts.

Nevertheless, consume! Consume! Oh, and Kill All Humans!

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 pm
by bstock
shopping for purses david?

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:40 pm
by Agitator
hey, blue...

do you think that one will go with your shoes the best?

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Recycling is for people that want to feel good about what they are doing instead of actually making a difference. Reducing and reusing are the keys. I wouldn't buy this thing because a) I don't buy stuff, b) it does look considerably like a purse. But, I do think it is a useful idea.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:06 pm
by wolfe
Just stop throwing trash out of your car windows and plastic bags won't be a problem. Proper disposal of trash means that it'll be buried in a dump site. Until our "plastic mines" are depleted, that's what I'll continue doing.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 pm
by woody
Every day at work, I throw away a perfectly good ream of paper.