Page 1 of 1

Helmets

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:31 pm
by wolfe
I like the enthusiasm over the helmet idea. Giving everyone a helmet is something I wanted to do a couple of years ago.

Go to http://www.helmet-depot.com and pick out a helmet to send to me. If you have a custom idea I can probably help you with that. Just tell me what color helmet to use as a base and find a logo to use on the helmet. I have some graphic editing programs and should be able to create your helmet.

ImageImage

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
Can we find some room to put the helmets on our team home pages?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:12 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, I'm going to try to find as many places as possible to cram these helmets.

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:15 am
by wolfe
Another helmet source for all professional and college teams. Interestingly it include historical helmets.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:13 pm
by wolfe
I posted helmets for everyone.

I'm sure someone probably had a better idea for their helmet but they never spoke up.
If you want to change your helmet just drop me a line.