Page 1 of 1

Team Changes

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 am
by wolfe
Brian Stockwell has taken over the Cookeville Critters franchise. Tentative name is Deviants

Eric (???) has taken over the Orlando Donkey Kongs franchise.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:08 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Welcome Brian and Eric. Hopefully this league can get as competitive as the second league with the help of you guys. Its on week 1 for me and Brian....I will welcome you with your first loss!! Congrats!!

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:43 pm
by bstock
ha ha. thanks. that just may occur with my drunken drafting last night.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:35 pm
by Oompa Midgets
don't forget the two crazy trades!

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:33 am
by Jonathan S.
I love how Jeffrey can spend a Derby weekend with someone and not know their last name...it's Slayton, Eric Slayton. And also, Brian's name is Stockwell....not Anderson.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:28 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm just funin'. Hopefully, I can recuperate by tomorrow.