Page 1 of 1

everyone makes mistakes...

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:16 am
by wildest fantasy
...and you guys have made a huge one letting me in this league. Not only will I kick everyones ass and take your money, but I'll most likely say horrible things about your mothers while doing it.

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:04 am
by Oompa Midgets
i thought this was spam when i saw "wildest fantasy" making a post.....

we'll see how much shit you are talking after the Oompa Loompas whip that ass week 1 !

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:23 am
by bstock
i have wild fantasies about lipstick and lollipops

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:52 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I sat next to you at the draft and to think your a wildest fantasy....ummm...no..ummm...not really....no no not at all. :puke: You could probably make Anthonys top 10 though Im sure!!

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:16 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I think Eric and Anthony are a reality, not a fantasy!