Page 1 of 3
MTFFL Mobile content
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 am
by wolfe
http://www.mtffl.com/mobile
You can now view MTFFL scores live on your mobile phone!
I'm providing the content, but your phone carrier will probably charge you extra for using the web. Mine charges $1.00 for a 24 hour period (or $5.00/month). Perfect for Titan game day!
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:45 am
by wolfe
What data do you want to see with the results?
Available data is gameSecondsRemaining, playersYetToPlay, and playersCurrentlyPlaying.
Right now I am showing ((13-playersYetToPlay) of 13). So it isn't showing how many players are in action.
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:51 am
by wolfe
What if I showed:
Team Name (playersCurrentlyPlaying,playersYetToPlay,playersFinished) Score
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Or boobies!
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:47 am
by Jonathan S.
Yes, with the boobies.
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:51 am
by Agitator
another vote for Boobies!
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:55 am
by Oompa Midgets
i like David's suggestion better!
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:07 pm
by wolfe
Children. All of you are children.
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:20 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
So give us boobies!
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:22 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the children comment got me thinking. is Dave the youngest owner in MTFFL I ???