Page 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:34 pm
by Agitator
classic??? no

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:36 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Why the hell did the topic show a web address?

Maybe I clicked and copied a hyperlink?!?

p.s. Hog, shut the fuck up!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:43 pm
by Oompa Midgets
lol, I guess Britney has a queer little brother!?!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:59 pm
by wolfe
I think you watched the wrong video, Oompa.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:04 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:lol, I guess Britney has a queer little brother!?!

i don't know how you do it, but your stupidity continues to amaze me

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Before you call people stupid why don't you take some time to do some self-reflection!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:36 pm
by Agitator
hahaha...

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
Total classic.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:57 pm
by wagordy
Damn Funny