Page 1 of 2

Falcons vs. Titans Tailgate

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:05 pm
by Jonathan S.
Let's take count of who will be present. So far, I think it's Mick, Stocks, Wolfey, David, myself and perhaps Anferney. Ernie, you going to make it out this time?

Also, I'm taking menu suggestions. A possible forecast of chilli; however, it may be too warm for that, but we've had suggestions for a breakfast casserole, don't worry Jeffrey, there will be burgers as well.

Chime in everyone. You are all welcome to join us.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:09 pm
by wagordy
I will not be able to make it this time. This weekend is a pre-baby cleaning/preperation weekend. You guys have fun.

Go Titans!

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:19 pm
by eazye187
No go this week, either. I'm still down to one car, and it's not feasible right now.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Any other comments?

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:49 am
by Oompa Midgets
Falcons SUCK!

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:23 pm
by Jonathan S.
Who is bringing what?

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:44 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
That's great, but what is who bringing?

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:00 pm
by bstock
when is bringing where

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:22 pm
by Agitator
i thought where was bringing how...

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 pm
by Agitator
i guess, why will bring how