Page 1 of 2

Alice Morgan Gordy is the newest Gordy!

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:48 pm
by wagordy
Born at 5:20 PM on 10/19/07. 6 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long. Very healthy and incredibly beautiful. Mother and Daughter are doing well!! (Dad ..... well the jury is still out on his well-being)

I will post pictures tomorrow.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:04 pm
by Agitator
you weren't well before the baby! just kidding...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

it's fun being a parent !!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:03 pm
by wolfe
Congratulations to all the Gordys!

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:04 pm
by wolfe
I like the name. Is it Alice or Alison?

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:45 pm
by wagordy
Just Alice

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
by Jonathan S.
I do a great accent upon the name Alice. Congratulations Will and Michelle. I love you both.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 pm
by Jonathan S.
Keep her away from David.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 pm
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:I do a great accent upon the name Alice.

this will be interesting...

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Congrats Gordy family!!!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:54 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Congrats guys!!! Its so cliche but enjoy every moment...they go by soooo quickly!! Best of luck to all of you!!