Page 1 of 1

Best Super Bowl XLII QB Matchup

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm
by wolfe
Which matchup is the best story?

Tom Brady vs Brett Favre: The Best Ever versus The Best Ever

Brady vs Eli Manning: Manning still trying to prove himself. Played very well against the Patriots in Week 17.

Phillip Rivers vs Manning: First matchup of the QB's from the huge 2004 Draft Day trade.

Rivers vs Favre: Out with the old; In with the new.

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:53 pm
by Oompa Midgets
no-brainer, Brady against Favre!

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:09 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'd rather see the Giants and Patriots; quarterback storylines don't interest me.

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:02 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:no-brainer, Brady against Favre!

exactly!

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:19 pm
by wolfe
Can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a Super Bowl since the Titans were there. I WANT TO SEE 19-0!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Not me, I hate the damn Patriots and I wanna see the Gmen take them down like they should have in Week 17!!!

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 am
by Jonathan S.
I hate the Pats too, but I agree with Jeffrey...I want to see 19 and 0. Can't wait.