Page 1 of 1

US Bank !!!

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:23 pm
by Agitator
just to let everyone know....

I now work for US Bank as a Loan Officer. I'm doing the same thing I was doing before, but now work directly for a lender.

I get all my business from word of mouth so if anyone knows anyone who is interested in buying a new home or refinancing an existing one, I'd love a chance to earn their business.

My work number is 615.384.3231 and my cell phone number is 615.804.0535.

I can also work through e-mail. My address is mick.reese@usbank.com.

GO HOGS!

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:45 pm
by wolfe
:spam:

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:59 pm
by Agitator
i need to find one of those Russian Porn Sites to show me how to realllllly spam!

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:44 pm
by bstock
russian brides do it best. i've got 4, visa's pending.

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:21 am
by wolfe
My Visa's maxed out, but my MasturCard has plenty of room.

Viva late-night drunk puns!

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:08 am
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:my MasturCard has plenty of room. [/b]

tooooooo bad masturcard isn't accepted......unless you can find a way to swipe the card in her butt crack!

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:04 am
by Oompa Midgets
Image