Page 1 of 1
Anthony with Hasselhoff!
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:30 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:43 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Better title, Anthony and Jonathan in '83.
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
I remember that day!
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:06 am
by wolfe
I don't know what David's original point was but Gary Coleman turns 40 today. 40!
jeff/david
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:12 am
by bstock
Jeff and David!

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
I guess Dave is trying to say I'm a short black man?!?
Which of you the woman are?
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:32 am
by Agitator
.
Oompa Midgets wrote:Which of you the woman you are?
Yoda wrote:confusing, you are
i had to read this sentence a few times to figure out what you were saying.
.
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:17 am
by bstock
mick, the force isn't strong with that one