Page 1 of 2

Looky at my new Toys!!

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:16 pm
by wagordy
Tax refunds are cool:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HGSL4E
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SC48MQ

I have been waiting long long time to do this!!!!


Daddy gets a toy!

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:46 am
by wolfe
Welcome to the 21st Century!

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 am
by wagordy
Yeah!!!!

But some of us dont have dispsable income to join the 21st century.

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:37 am
by wolfe
Try this - don't give the government a free loan.

Adjust your W-4 to a more appropriate withholding amount. You'll get a bigger paycheck. That splurge on toys could be converted to an extra $200/month during the year.

http://www.paycheckcity.com/netpaycalc/ ... ulator.asp

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:54 pm
by Agitator
j-dub.... let the man have his toys!

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:23 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Congrats Will, J-Dub doesn't realize how much money it takes to raise children and a wife!!!

I hope you have better luck with your Sony equipment than I have had. I swore their electronics off years ago. After problems with a couple televisions, numerous stereo receivers, car cd players and home cd players I will never own another Sony again Image

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:32 pm
by wolfe
By all means enjoy your toys. I have 12 year old Sony equipment that works fine.

I'm probably the last person to be giving out tax advice. I owe over $1,000 to the IRS this year. I'm probably going to have to sell my toys to make my tax payment. See ya in the 19th century!

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
Congratulations Daddy.

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:11 pm
by wagordy
I dont claim anything and I have no idea how to adjust what I give every check to consider the tax breaks on child care and mortagage and student loan interest as well as charitable giving. One thing I dont want is to owe at tax time.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm
by thechosenone
you must make too much cash wolfe !!!!!!! share the wealth