Page 1 of 1

Weekend Sightings

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:29 am
by Jonathan S.
I saw the lovely Mrs. McCrary this past Saturday night at the Foglight Foodhouse; oh...Chosen was there too...congratulations again to the soon-to-be parents.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 pm
by thechosenone
thanks smallwood, i didnt know if you would remember seeing me or not, i could smell the heiniken when i turned the corner.... whooooooo ..... gotta love the foglight !!

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
Come on man....when you saw me...I was on my first Stella. Love the Foglight, although I was hoping for some fudge pecan pie...did you eat it all?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 pm
by thechosenone
we ate it and about everthing else on the menu... i needed a wheelbarrow to roll my fat butt out of there.

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:01 am
by Jonathan S.
I knew it! All the filets were gone and that portabello mushroom appetizer (the one with the steak). That's alright, I wanted the Cajun sampler with grits anyway.

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:53 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
mmmmmmmmmm.......grits

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:08 pm
by Jonathan S.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeesy grits....

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:57 pm
by thechosenone
sorry man , i was real hungry