Page 1 of 2

Bristol tickets

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:27 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I have 4 tickets to the Bristol race that is in 2 weeks. If any of you guys want to buy them or know someone who might want to buy them, please let me know.

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:00 pm
by Agitator
how much?

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:00 pm
by Agitator
how much?

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Face value is $93. Throw Moss or Owens my way and I will see what I can do to get those rates lowered. Speaking of rates...I was looking to buy a house. Who is it you work for?

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:14 pm
by Agitator
$93 a piece or is it $93 for all? i've never been to a race before but have been wanting to see what all the fuss is about.

I work for US Bank! I'd love to help you buy something... (the free win in MTFFL2 is still in effect).

I may be able to part with Moss, but not Owens.

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 pm
by wolfe
Agitator wrote:the free win in MTFFL2 is still in effect
Seriously, trading players for cash (or tickets) is one thing, but willfully losing a game is another. Please stop offering a free W.

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:27 pm
by Agitator
HAHAHA....

OK

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
How much can I get for throwing a game?

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
They are $93 each. Section K Row 32.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 pm
by wolfe
Still having trouble selling the tickets? I can contact my people in E. Tenn. to see if they know anyone interested.