Page 1 of 1

Titans make a switch to light blue jerseys

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:33 am
by Oompa Midgets
I've always like the light blue jerseys better, but they look gay with the same colored pants. They only look right with the navy pants IMO.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ... f2rFkHY%3D

Re: Titans make a switch to light blue jerseys

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, dark pants only for those light blue jerseys. No white pants either.

Re: Titans make a switch to light blue jerseys

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:14 pm
by woody
Hi ladies. Can I anticipate you two discussing handbag asthetics next?

Re: Titans make a switch to light blue jerseys

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:32 pm
by wolfe
Maybe not handbags.

Next we're going to discuss Coach Fisher's sideline wardrobe.

Re: Titans make a switch to light blue jerseys

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 pm
by Jonathan S.
woody wrote:Hi ladies. Can I anticipate you two discussing handbag asthetics next?
Hee hee ha ha hardy har har!