Page 1 of 1

PreSeason Titans

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 pm
by wolfe
Anyone going to the game tomorrow night?

Re: PreSeason Titans

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:40 pm
by Agitator
me, the midget, and little eli will be there!!!!!

you tailgaiting?

Re: PreSeason Titans

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 am
by wolfe
Thought about tailgating. Probably just have a drink or two before going into the stadium. Liquid Tailgating. Not a full tailgating event.

Re: PreSeason Titans

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:37 am
by Jonathan S.
If I would have known sooner, I would have gotten the tailgating machine (grill) out of storage.

Re: PreSeason Titans

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:59 pm
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:If I would have known sooner, I would have gotten the tailgating machine (grill) out of storage.

save it for next weekend or the regular season...

yall parking in same spot?

Re: PreSeason Titans

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:12 am
by wolfe
Yep. Same spot as the last 10 years.