Page 1 of 1

Super Accurate 2008 MTFFL Predictions

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:50 pm
by wolfe
Paydirt:Z-Town Zippers
Red Zone: Eazy's Rockers
Gridiron: Putnam Punishers
Wild Card: Oompa Loompas

I foresee a two-way battle for the Paydirt Division between the Yankees and Zippers. But I like my team better.

Oompa Loompas and Rocker's will continue to beat up the other two teams in the Red Zone Division - a combined 10-2 in the division in 2007.

Punishers, Cherry Bombs, Feagle Eagles and Knuckledraggers will fight to the end in the Gridiron Division. They might all be 7-7 this year.


2008 MTFFL Champion: ??? I can't predict this. Too many random events.

Re: Super Accurate 2008 MTFFL Predictions

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 pm
by Oompa Midgets
You must be on crack. The Rockers are only better than the Loompas at one position, QB. Maybe a slight edge at DB.

The Oompa Loompas will take their 7th division title in 8 years. Lil Dave got me liquored up and won the other.

Re: Super Accurate 2008 MTFFL Predictions

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:39 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
The Punishers 7-7?!?! We love it when we are underestimated!! This is the look you will have when I win it all... :shock: