Page 1 of 2

Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Don't forget to cast your votes! Hit the "On the Side" tab on the home page.

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:21 am
by Oompa Midgets
C'mon guys and gal, so far only Ernie and I have participated. :bawling:

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 am
by eazye187
Oompa Midgets wrote:C'mon guys and gal, so far only Ernie and I have participated. :bawling:
For those that can't find it (like me most of last year), it's under the For Owners section at the top. It's not changeable under the "On The Side" tab.

E

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 pm
by wolfe
Do you want to turn off the setting for "confidence" picks and just do them straight up?
I think their interface is a pain in the ass and it takes too long to do the picks.

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes, it's too time consuming to rank them by confidence.

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Hell yeah, I didn't know you had that option!

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 pm
by wagordy
got my fantasy and survivor picks in but waiting on Jeff to see if he can change th4e confidence picks to straight up or spreads.

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:05 pm
by wolfe
I turned off the confidence option.
Happy picking!

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:08 pm
by wolfe
It is not against a spread. Sorry to have used that term. Against the Vegas spread is not an option. Just confidence rankings.

Re: Fantasy, NFL and Survivor Pools

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:35 am
by wolfe
Smallwood picked Detroit in the survivor pool... Everyone else (6 people) is still in.

I correctly guessed 4 of 6 fantasy games correct, everyone else had 2.

Ernie leads the pro picks with 12 correct.