Page 1 of 2

Rush

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:22 am
by wolfe
I've read reports that tell that Tom Jackson would have left NFL Countdown if Rush wouldn't have been fired.

I would have stopped watch ESPN sunday mornings forever if Jackson had left. He is one of the reasons that I love watching ESPN on Sunday mornings. Irvin is starting to grow on me, too. Even though Emmitt is the only Cowboy that I have ever admired.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:27 am
by Jonathan S.
I wish they would get rid of Irvin. He just gets on my nerves for some reason. Maybe cause he was a loud-mouthed Cowboy.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:40 am
by wolfe
I've gotten over the fact that I hated Irvin when he was a player for the Cowboys. I think he brings a certain energy to the NFL Countdown set.

I'm not saying that I would love to spend an afternoon with Irvin, because I can't stand his personality, but I like his presence on TV. I like what ESPN has. It is much better that what I've seen on the other two channels. Deion stinks. Collinsworth stinks. QB God Marino stinks on TV (and HBO). And those other guys stink, too.

I've still got my #13 Dolphins replica jersey. The Fins were my first love.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:00 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't like Irvin, I don't like Deion, however; I do like Collinsworth.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:08 am
by wolfe
Sounds like a racist comment to me. :!:

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Why would you make lite of racism by trying to be a comedian?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:15 am
by Jonathan S.
Go Tom Jackson!! Kick some doodooheads', I mean ditoheads', ass!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:54 am
by wolfe
I'm trying to be a comedian? What did I say that was funny?

What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:42 am
by Jonathan S.
You want to know what's funny about you? It's your Pesci impersonation. Where did you copy and paste that from?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:43 am
by wolfe
The Internet is great!

I couldn't survive without Google.