Page 1 of 4

Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 am
by Jonathan S.
See the results for the By Gods and Mastadons. HFA almost got the Salamanders in the I league...I wish it would have.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 am
by Oompa Midgets
Two games in one week decided by HFA, good stuff. Why does it seem that the owners who like this shit never lose by it?

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:13 am
by Jonathan S.
Oompa Midgets wrote:Two games in one week decided by HFA, good stuff. Why does it seem that the owners who like this shit never lose by it?
No, no, no, no...no....it's bad stuff.

That's why I wrote what I wrote about the Salamanders...that owner is the largest proponent for HFA.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:09 am
by bstock
if you can't beat your opponent's hfa then you don't deserve to win. nice play choosen whooooooo! i'll get you next time.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:11 am
by Jonathan S.
Sometimes you're a big dummy Brian...unless your playing Devil's Advocate...which doesn't suit you.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:23 am
by Jonathan S.
bstock wrote:if you can't beat your opponent's hfa then you don't deserve to win. nice play choosen whooooooo! i'll get you next time.
And for someone who said "leave me out of that discussion" you surely did put yourself in it.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:24 am
by wagordy
Jonathan S. wrote:See the results for the By Gods and Mastadons. HFA almost got the Salamanders in the I league...I wish it would have.
I would have been sad to lose (and that wouldn't have included HFAin my thinking) because that is part of the home field modifier. Sometimes the crowd just screams a bit louder and your O-line cant hear the QB. That's life.

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:29 am
by bstock
Jonathan S. wrote:Sometimes you're a big dummy Brian...unless your playing Devil's Advocate...which doesn't suit you.
being a whiny biotch doesn't suit you. whaaaa, waaaa i lost by hfa....

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:32 am
by Jonathan S.
wagordy wrote:
Jonathan S. wrote:See the results for the By Gods and Mastadons. HFA almost got the Salamanders in the I league...I wish it would have.
I would have been sad to lose (and that wouldn't have included HFAin my thinking) because that is part of the home field modifier. Sometimes the crowd just screams a bit louder and your O-line cant hear the QB. That's life.
Oh yeah...let's quantify it when it can't be quantified in real life.....real life...Wolfrey likes to say this isn't real life, but fake football is based upon things that happen on the field...I score more than you; therefore, I should win; however, that's not the case with ridiculous HFA. Fake football isn't real, but the scores are based upon actual events; so, it's more real than something you can't quantify. Some places are harder to play at than others; so, why is it 7 to 0 across the board?

Re: Per our discussion Sunday evening...HFA sucks

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:34 am
by Jonathan S.
bstock wrote:
Jonathan S. wrote:Sometimes you're a big dummy Brian...unless your playing Devil's Advocate...which doesn't suit you.
being a whiny biotch doesn't suit you. whaaaa, waaaa i lost by hfa....
You're no dummy...you're a big puss...you didn't want to be involved in this conversation, yet you took the safe side as to deflect controversy away from you...well played Mastabater.