Page 1 of 1

Weekly High

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:02 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I have not had a weekly high score since week 5 of 2001! Except that time that I scored the most points and lost. Also, I could win out the rest of this season, next season and the following season and still not reach .500. I can't wait for one of you chumps to lose to me.

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:22 pm
by wolfe
I propose that the next team to lose to the 8's should be kicked out of the league. If the 8's ever get the high score again, then we will purge all the rosters and redraft in mid-season.

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 pm
by wagordy
wolfe wrote:I propose that the next team to lose to the 8's should be kicked out of the league. If the 8's ever get the high score again, then we will purge all the rosters and redraft in mid-season.

I vote NO.

He will win a game or two.

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 am
by wolfe
Congratulations to the 8's on their first win since Week 14 of 2006!

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:Congratulations to the 8's on their first win since Week 14 of 2006!
Congrats to Woody for being the loser. That takes talent (or lack thereof)! :P

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm
by woody
Oompa Midgets wrote:
wolfe wrote:Congratulations to the 8's on their first win since Week 14 of 2006!
Congrats to Woody for being the loser. That takes talent (or lack thereof)! :P
I imagine then, that it is extra-painful for the Oompas to lose to the team that lost to the 8s.

Oh snap!

Nashville Knuckledraggers (155.8 pts) at Oompa Loompas (145.5 pts)

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 am
by Oompa Midgets
woody wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:
wolfe wrote:Congratulations to the 8's on their first win since Week 14 of 2006!
Congrats to Woody for being the loser. That takes talent (or lack thereof)! :P
I imagine then, that it is extra-painful for the Oompas to lose to the team that lost to the 8s.

Oh snap!

Nashville Knuckledraggers (155.8 pts) at Oompa Loompas (145.5 pts)
Nah, you have my number. Dave hasn't beaten me in like 654987354 years!

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:12 am
by Oompa Midgets
woody wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:
wolfe wrote:Congratulations to the 8's on their first win since Week 14 of 2006!
Congrats to Woody for being the loser. That takes talent (or lack thereof)! :P
I imagine then, that it is extra-painful for the Oompas to lose to the team that lost to the 8s.

Oh snap!

Nashville Knuckledraggers (155.8 pts) at Oompa Loompas (145.5 pts)
I've now lost to 2 teams that have been beaten by the 8s this season :bash:

This was the Oompa Loompas lowest score since Week 3 of 2006.

Congrats Will

Re: Weekly High

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:27 pm
by wagordy
I was worried, and you still have a chance to win... But I was starting a freakin 3rd string RB in my lineup as well. the BYE's killed me a bit this week.