Page 1 of 2

I feel better already

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am
by wolfe
Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson will miss his second straight game this Sunday due to an ankle injury. Tomlinson sprained his right ankle in Week 1 and has not practiced since.
Sorry, Ernie.

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 am
by wolfe
Undefeated and with the most points in the league. I'm feeling much better now.

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am
by wagordy
wolfe wrote:Undefeated and with the most points in the league. I'm feeling much better now.
boo!

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 am
by eazye187
wolfe wrote:
Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson will miss his second straight game this Sunday due to an ankle injury. Tomlinson sprained his right ankle in Week 1 and has not practiced since.
Sorry, Ernie.
Hold on to that feeling until Kurt Warner blows out a hip and you realize that I wasn't going to save him anyway. Anything I get from LT will be gravy.

E

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 pm
by wolfe
I also got your 1.08, which I packaged to get the current #2 RB (Jones-Drew). When Warner's joints explode, I'll still feel ok.

:headbang:

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm
by wagordy
A little early in the game to be feeling too good! Unfortunately not too early to feel shitty!

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:03 pm
by wolfe
with Warner on bye, I'm starting Orton :puke:

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:with Warner on bye, I'm starting Orton :puke:
Not feeling so good when you face the Oompa Loompas huh :lol:

The Zippers have dominated Oompa in the past. Which Loompa team will show up?!?

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Another dud from the Oompa Loompas :bash:

Re: I feel better already

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm
by wolfe
I'm feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good.