Page 1 of 1
IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 am
by eazye187
I didn't think "suspended" counted as an Injured Reserve move? Cushing is suspended, not out.
E
Re: IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am
by Oompa Midgets
I didn't either, but I found nothing in the rules and it allows you to do so on MFL.
Re: IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 am
by wolfe
A player has to be listed as OUT on the NFL's injury report. Suspended players can NOT be put on our IR.
MFL added a new option to the IR list that I didn't notice. It is now set to not allow suspended players to be put on IR.
Re: IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:48 am
by the Man, the Myth...
The coach of The Punishers has released a statement regarding his misuse of the IR:
"I would like to apologize to my team, their families, my dog who depends on me for food, and the intire MTFFL 1 league. My actions were irresponsible and I should never have abused the system as I did. It is a disgrace to try to gain a competitive advantage over other teams in this fashion. I should also apologize to the WWC. The Waiver Wire Cop, had to take time out of his busy day to catch me in this act, type up a complaint, and to make sure that the rules were inforced. All this being said, I just followed the actions of another coach in the MTFFL 2 league where no one complained when such a move was made. I will take every action to correct this and make it up to all of you."
Re: IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 am
by wolfe
What I find interesting is that the same people involved had this exact discussion two years ago. Just scroll down the list of messages and you'll find it.
Re: IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 pm
by eazye187
I actually saw it when it came through e-mail when it happened, but I gave Jeff time to catch it. I said something this morning so that you could have a chance to correct it.
E
Re: IR rules?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:The coach of The Punishers has released a statement regarding his misuse of the IR:
"I would like to apologize to my team, their families, my dog who depends on me for food, and the intire MTFFL 1 league. My actions were irresponsible and I should never have abused the system as I did. It is a disgrace to try to gain a competitive advantage over other teams in this fashion. I should also apologize to the WWC. The Waiver Wire Cop, had to take time out of his busy day to catch me in this act, type up a complaint, and to make sure that the rules were inforced. All this being said, I just followed the actions of another coach in the MTFFL 2 league where no one complained when such a move was made. I will take every action to correct this and make it up to all of you."
What he said w/o the dog. We tried to pull a Hogg, and cheat the system
