Page 1 of 1
Open Team League 1
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm
by The Guru
Ill take that team if you cant find anyone Jeff.
Re: Open Team League 1
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:47 pm
by wolfe
Hey Shane, that would be great. Can you make it to the Draft in Mt. Juliet next weekend? Sunday 14th @ 6pm.
Re: Open Team League 1
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:19 pm
by The Guru
I probably could if it was mandatory, but I would rather do it online if it is all the same with you guys. Ill be ready at 6 and pay you at the 2 draft if it is ok.
Re: Open Team League 1
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I love it! We need more competitive people in the first league!! Let him draft however he needs to, just let him in!! lol