Page 1 of 1

I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:19 am
by wolfe
Facts don't lie. This team is performing woefully.

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:13 pm
by woody
Just looked at the weekly previews and this cracked me up:

"Our guys need to get their heads out of their asses ," Z-Town Zippers coach Jeff Wolfe said.

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:27 pm
by wolfe
Haha! I actually typed that one. It lets you change your quote. If you look at your quote
"We have to believe in ourselves," Nashville Knuckledraggers coach Jason Woody said.
The part in quotations should have an underline. If you click on it you can change it.

What was originally there was not so inspirational so I changed it.

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:42 am
by wagordy
I used to change the quotes when I played Anthony and have coach Anthony say stupid things but he never noticed.

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 pm
by wolfe
Suddenly my season changed. To start the season I had the 2nd lowest score in Weeks 1-3. The lowest score in Week 4. Then a nearly average score and this then week the highest score.

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:41 pm
by wagordy
Slow down there skippy!

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:43 pm
by wagordy
I am a little shocked at Michelle's team. She forgets to submit her lineup and she goes into the game with 2 people in her starting lineup on bye, one being her QB and the other a WR and puts up 228 points.

Wow.

She might just go with a hands off approach for the rest of the season with those results.

Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:32 pm
by wildest fantasy
Yeah, I got the beat down with half her team in beast mode. I had a great score too.