Page 1 of 2

Playoff 2015

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:06 pm
by wolfe
You may have figured out that all 4 playoff teams have already been decided. Even the Wild Card. I think this is the first time ever that has happened before week 14.

Paydirt Division
Riverboat Gamblers (10-3, 4-1)

Redzone Division
Eazy's Rockers (11-2, 4-1)

Gridiron Division
Frightful Daisies (11-2, 4-1)

Wildcard
Ossified Beatniks (2012.2 pts)

All that is left is seeding.

For tiebreakers:
Gamblers beat Daisies (W7)
Rockers beat Gamblers (W10)
Daisies beat Rockers (W4)

If everyone ends up at 11-3, the tiebreaker is total points scored.

Good luck everyone!

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:35 pm
by bstock
Yeah, I'm gonna tell my tale come on,
Come on, give a listen
Cause I was born lonely down by the riverside
Learned to spin fortune wheels, and throw dice
And I was just thirteen when I had to leave home
Knew I couldn't stick around, I had to roam
Ain't good looking, but you know I ain't shy
Ain't afraid to look it girl, hear me out
So if you need some lovin, and you need it right away
Take a little time out, and maybe I'll stay
But I got to ramble
Oh I got to gamble
Got to got to ramble
I was born to smack a ramblin gambler
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah alright here we go now now
I'm out of money, cause you know I need some
I ain't around to love you now, and I gotta run the spread
Gotta keep scoring, never gonna slow down
You can have your second place, see you 'round

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:54 pm
by wolfe
Now someone should respond to this smack talk with a parody of this "Daisy Dukes Lyrics" [edit: Link removed]

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:48 pm
by bstock
Be wary of the commissioner link. For it was told that it would infect and manipulate all that you hold dear.

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:23 pm
by wolfe
Rockers won. Daisies won. Gamblers are too close to call right now.
Good enough to set the seeds for the playoffs.

1) Frightful Daisies
2) Eazy's Rockers
3) Riverboat Gamblers
4) Ossified Beatniks

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:13 am
by eazye187
So this means that GP is on the clock?

1 GP 2-12
2 Will 3-11
3 Michelle 3-11
4 Woody 4-10
5 Jeff 5-9
6 Jonathan 7-7
7 John 7-7
8 Dave 8-6

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:58 pm
by wolfe
Tick... Tick... Tick...
And with the first pick of the MTFFL draft it is ... Cleveland Browns RB Derrick Henry!

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:49 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! No one knew who he was!! :roll:

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:25 pm
by bstock
Good luck Eazy... :evil:

Wow, what a monster game by the beats.

Re: Playoff 2015

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:58 pm
by eazye187
bstock wrote:Good luck Eazy... :evil:

Wow, what a monster game by the beats.
That's why I was hoping to avoid him in the playoffs.