Page 1 of 2
Crazy Corey
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:24 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Here is what Corey Dillon had to say...
As he walked into the locker room on Wednesday, Dillon said aloud, "I want out. Trade me to Dallas.''
When reporters approached, Dillon shooed them away, saying, "Beat it. I don't like you guys.''
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:48 pm
by wolfe
When I heard this I only had one question. Can they even trade him now?
The trade deadline was in Week 6.
Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:57 am
by thechosenone
no they cant trade him..funny stuff..the idiot doesnt even know the trade deadline
Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:12 am
by Jonathan S.
I can't vote in this poll. There is no option for Cincinnati.
awel;fjhawfljh
Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:27 am
by Oompa Midgets
i had cinci in the poll, but u have to add another option at the end which i did not do...
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:39 am
by Oompa Midgets
looks like the patriots will give dillon a shot...will belichick keep him under control???
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:35 pm
by Jonathan S.
Doubtful; he seems to be a thug.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:10 pm
by Guest
Damn whoever has Rudi Johnson is probably happy now.
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
is this our first guest reply???
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:43 pm
by thechosenone
whoa...that is wierd..we have someone watching...