Page 1 of 1
Patiently Awaiting Cheerleader of The Week
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:35 am
by Jonathan S.
How about a Titan cheerleader this week, since there is no opponent. I vote for Jill in a bikini.
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:55 pm
by wolfe
As usual you seem to have your facts mixed up.
There are no Titans Cheerleaders named Jill. But since you are always talking about "the one from Cookeville", I have to figure out which one it is.
But I've found two from Cookeville. A blonde, Holly, and a brunette, Valerie. I'm going to guess you are talking about the blonde.
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:38 am
by Jonathan S.
No, it's Beth. Funny how I am always getting women's names wrong these days. We want Beth. Check out her and her bikini on titansonline.com
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:40 am
by Jonathan S.
Beth, Beth, Beth!!! Shadaim, Shadaim, Shadaim!!!
Hebrew translation...
Breasts, Breasts, Breasts!!!
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:38 am
by wolfe
OK, so your choice is Beth from Lexington. Not Jill from Cookeville?
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:44 am
by Agitator
give us both jeff.... your the webmaster, you can do anything!
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:19 am
by Jonathan S.
Give us both pictures of Beth in those bikinis. She looks like a Bond girl in one of those.
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:20 am
by wolfe
Actually, my point is THERE IS NO JILL FROM COOKEVILLE!
Jonathan has been raving about Jill from Cookeville all season long and when I finally look her up I can't find her. Turns out that she is actually Beth from Lexington.
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
You are wrong. I have not been raving about Jill from Cookeville. I have been raving about Beth, but I called her Jill. Never said she was from Cookeville.