Page 1 of 1
We can be HEROES
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:26 am
by Jonathan S.
I spoke to a hero of mine last night, Blaine Bishop. I wanted to thank him for all of those wonderful fantasy points he got me over the years, but I didn't. I just said "Good to see you out Blaine." He replied: "Yeah, take care now." Great guy. Apparently he and his family still live in Nashville. They were at a Mexican restaurant, Cancun, in Bellevue.
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:24 am
by Agitator
are you serious?
that's cool if you really did meet him...
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:51 am
by Jonathan S.
Serious.
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
he is a pretty big guy!!!
bilyeu and i saw him along with wycheck and chris sanders at the wild horse following the "music city miracle" playoff game...
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:09 pm
by thechosenone
i love cancun in bellvue, i used to live across the street from the restaurant......all the mexicans in their thought i used to play football for u.t. because a guy who sung in thier part time use to work for me at the country club in franklin..anywho cool spot to hang out!!