Page 1 of 1

Eastern Time Sucks!!!

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
Just thought that I would throw that out there.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:16 pm
by wolfe
Do you have an actual complaint or suggestion or are you just trying to get some attention?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:50 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well, according to my computer and watch, it's 1:50, but here it's 2:50. That's my complaint. Why, you might ask? Happy hour starts at 3:45 and lasts to 7:45 Eastern, that's 2:45 and 6:45 for those of you who don't like numbers. That's too damn early!

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:29 pm
by thechosenone
where the hell are you anyway....and why are you there..come back jonathon, please comback!

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
I am in Clinton this week for an audit. I get return to the land of normal happy hours tomorrow.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:49 pm
by Agitator
cheers all around for normal happy hours!

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:03 pm
by Jonathan S.
Make mine a triple.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
by wolfe
You get to go to bed an hour before the rest of us. How exciting for you!
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Makes a man or woman
Miss out on the night life

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
I also get to wake up an hour before you all. How did you manage to survive this wicked, evil time when you were but a mere boy growing up in the hills of Northeast Tennessee? Well, I guess I will head off to hit happy hour. I drink a Shiner for y'all.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:40 pm
by Jonathan S.
I drink?? Appears that this time zone is dulling my typing abilities. Time for beer. Out of here.