Page 1 of 2
Let Billy Play
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:50 am
by wolfe
McNair should sit this weekend. Our chances of winning the division are pretty slim. I don't think there will be any difference in the 5th or 6th seed.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:10 pm
by Jonathan S.
You just don't want McNair playing for the Eagles. Do you want to have the Titans lose three in a row and let the Broncos and Dolphins gain some ground? We aren't in the playoffs yet.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:18 pm
by wolfe
McNair said it himself after the Colts game, "I don't know which way to hop". How can the guy play if he doesn't have any sticks to walk on?
The Bills are sputtering. This is the perfect time for McNair to take a rest.
Why would I care about your fantasy-ass? I'm worried about Holmes and Culpepper right now.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
Don't you care about your fantasy children anymore, Father Commish?
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:00 pm
by wolfe
I don't even know what that means.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:29 pm
by Jonathan S.
What, the word care......as to care for....
regard coming from desire or esteem
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:48 pm
by The Trojans
You've got to start McNair, we still want to make the playoffs!!!
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:19 am
by Jonathan S.
JLove is right.
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:23 am
by wolfe
In related news, a similar poll on tennessean.com showed that people want McNair to sit.
http://poll.tennessean.com/pollgadget/c ... 003_MCNAIR
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:29 am
by Jonathan S.
I bet those people don't realize that the Titans are not in the playoffs yet.