Page 1 of 1

C'mon ABC, stop it.

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:59 pm
by wolfe
I hope ABC does not continue this stupid format next season.
Vince Vaughn, is cool but I'm tired of the 3-4 minute prelude for each game.

No more high school talent show shit during half time either. I preferred Berman's Fastest Two Minutes.

And while we're at it, let's get rid of that dopey babe on the sideline, too. Record your segments before the game and stay in the studio. I've never heard any sideline reporter contribute anything interesting to the broadcast.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:35 am
by thechosenone
i agree guerrero stinks...they could either get a better looking babe with less clothes or get a chick that knows some football like suzy kolber

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:44 am
by wolfe
Suuuuuzzzzzzyyyyyyy!
Now that would be worth watching!

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
Suzy in a bikini mud-wrestling match with Robin BcKay.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
that's Bakay.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:05 pm
by Agitator
lets have susan for the cheerleader of the week!

can anyone find a raunchy picture of her?