Page 1 of 1

Prize Money

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:46 pm
by wolfe
I have to go to Kentucky tonight to address an emergency work issue.

I had planned on dispersing prize money tomorrow night before I leave town, but I don't know how much time I'll have. If you can wait until Friday I can give you the money then. E-mail me or post a place where we can meet.

I'll be out of town on Saturday (KY, again). Then I'll be at the Titan's game on Sunday.

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:04 am
by Agitator
jeff, as you know i haven't paid yet, so just subtract $25 dollars from what you will be giving anthony and i will just give my fee to him.

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:44 am
by wolfe
Uh ... I hope Anthony is cool with this...

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:01 am
by Oompa Midgets
well, that is ok since i do live with the loser....

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:24 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yo jeff, call me when u get back in town on friday!!!
931-261-5996

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:38 pm
by The Guru
Just count my prize towards next years fee.

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:49 pm
by Jonathan S.
Scott already picked it up.

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:24 am
by wolfe
I had already written a check. When The Champ picked his up yesterday he said he would see you on Sunday and would give yours to you.

If you still want to apply it to next year, just rip the check up.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:45 am
by The Guru
Yea, I seen the Chump and he gave me the check, I ripped it up and just apply the money to next years fee if you dont mind. Thanks for letting me be apart of these leagues, I had a lot of fun. Also is their anyway to add in the point totals for week 17 so we can see the most up to date player rankings of our players.