Page 1 of 1
why?
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:19 pm
by thechosenone
the game last night brought back nightmares of the titans 2 thru 5 years ago....you let mcnair air it out all year...he even gets co-mvp....so what game plan do you use.....eddie 2 yds. in a cloud of dust, and let your mvp be harmless???? it was like they were playing scrared the typical jeff fisher game.......they blitz on every down giving mcnair zero time.....so what do we do.....play zone and let brady pick us aprt here and there when it mattered teh most thus keeping bradys shirt spotless...oh well..thats is my 2 cents
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:07 am
by wolfe
I put most of the blame on the coaches. McNair had two delay of game penalties, which I blame entirely on the coaching staff. And what was going on during New England's game winning drive? Brady went no-huddle and the Titans' D was confused. 12 men on the field. Burning precious timeouts. It was sick to watch how unprepared they looked in that situation.
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:11 am
by Jonathan S.
I think that the Titans' gameplan almost worked. If it had not been for a couple of penalties, it would have. I know that Jeff will not agree, but that hold, or takedown, was a questionable call on third and 13. Tennessee gained 8 yards on that play. The call was on the right side of the line and had nothing to do with the play. I am heartbroken, and now hate the Patties, I feel that they just have a lot of luck on their side. Tom Brady, come on, hasn't thrown an interception at home in 9 games? Go Colts over the Patties, then go Eagles over any and everyone. It will be interesting to see what Floyd Reese does. Will they start rebuilding right away and gut the team, or will they try and make one more run? Reese didn't hint at which way he would go on the radio Friday, but did say that gutting the team was inevitable some time in the near future.
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:43 am
by wolfe
I'm not questioning the coaching game plan. They just couldn't keep up with Belichick on the field.
You are wrong. I do agree with you. That holding call against Olson was questionable and probably should not have been called. I think you don't understand my stance in this situation. I don't blame losses on the refs. The team lost, not the officials.
There is no way that they should keep George. Sacrifice George to keep Kearse & Justin. Do we keep Volek? I say no. Erron Kinney? probably. We need a nickel back.
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:45 am
by wolfe
Oh, yeah. FUCK INDY

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:12 pm
by Jonathan S.
Miller and Hopkins are gone. I think that Eddie will be back somehow. We have a nickel back, Woolfolk. No way we can keep Kearse and everyone else later when their contracts end. Sacrifice Jevon.
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:29 pm
by thechosenone
byebye jevon.....go be a injury plague to someone else