Page 1 of 1
the roast
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:47 pm
by thechosenone
who passed out , who puked??? give me details since i couldnt make it!!
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:50 am
by wolfe
I don't think anyone puked -- at least not at the party. And everyone was able to stay awake. I think the party officially ended around 4:30 am, although the people that crashed at my house didn't go to bed to around 6:00. (Which kind of sucked because I had to take a nap while watching the conference championship games yesterday!)
I've got a bunch of pictures that I'll post soon. And I know several other people who had cameras, too. I'll try to get them to put some pictures where we can see them.
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:51 am
by thechosenone
6 am ...wow that was a crazy one
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:43 pm
by Jonathan S.
whoooo hawwww. lordy! Good party, good turnout!
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:29 pm
by thechosenone
are you just now coming to life or something...it took you a few days to respond
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:12 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, 2 days. That about sounds right for recovery.
Link to pictures.
http://www.wolfeplanet.net/pictures/goi ... _party.htm