Page 1 of 1

Watching the big game

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:14 pm
by wolfe
Where is everyone going to watch the game? At home? Bar? Super Bowl Party at someone else's house?

I'll probably go to Spankies and watch it again this year. Maybe I'll get drunk enough to grope all over someone again this year.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:20 pm
by Jonathan S.
Watch out for Brent. He may like you now, but he probably won't want you to grope Tammy T. again this year.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:21 pm
by wolfe
Hey fucker! You are not supposed to drop names! This is a public forum. Are you trying to get my ass kicked?

What am I talking about ... of course you want my ass kicked.

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:27 pm
by Jonathan S.
ha ha! Dropping names is fun, when your friend gets his nuts dropped.