Page 1 of 2

my r.b. is going to jail.

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:24 pm
by thechosenone
help!!!!!!!!! my running back is going to jail!! jamal is going down the river for a long time it appears

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:31 am
by Agitator
no wonder he was running wild last year.......he was hopped up on coke!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:42 am
by wolfe
I'd trade him if I were you.

Hey, I'll take him off you hands for a 10th round pick. Then you'll have no more worries!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:42 am
by Jonathan S.
He better plug up his whoopsy-daisy while showering in the big house.

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:33 am
by Agitator
that's true smallwood......he won't have much room to run around in prison!

2,000 yards is alot of circles in his 6x6 cell!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:51 am
by Jonathan S.
I was shocked. Now, maybe I look like a genius for trading him to you Scot, nah, not really.

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:50 pm
by thechosenone
i deserve that

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
looks like he will miss at least a few games...

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:20 pm
by wolfe
Oohhhh, come now. Ricky wasn't going to jail.

He just needs some free time to have a smoke or two without Tags and his band of lawyers harrassing him.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:23 am
by Jonathan S.
When did we start talking about Ricky in this thread?