Page 1 of 1
go BARLOW!!!
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:09 am
by Oompa Midgets
hearst is finally gone...
thanks for BARLOW will...
good trade jonathan, mick gets Barlow and u get billy "green thumb" green...
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
TO is still a 49er for now also!!!
was his agent smoking the dank???
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:42 pm
by Agitator
i told yall last year......he's the franchise!
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:37 am
by Jonathan S.
Jonathan L., right?
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:06 am
by Oompa Midgets
did u have barlow??? hell no...
of course i was talkin to j-lo!
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:57 pm
by Jonathan S.
You drink too damn much! I thought you might need a fucking reminder.
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
Now, I remember why I asked; because I didn't want anyone to confuse me for making that trade. Hey Mick, tell me this coming year whose going to be the franchise for the year after that.
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:44 pm
by Agitator
i'm not sure.........i got lucky with saying BARLOW last year!
it might be mike williams of usc, i think he's much better than fitzgerald!
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:45 pm
by Agitator
if custis martin would ever retire it might be lamont jordan, but since da jets are in love with c-mart he may have to wait one more year..........