Page 1 of 1
Whooooooooooo! Official Season Ticket Holder
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:53 am
by Jonathan S.
After three or four years of waiting on the LIST, I am now an official Titans' season ticket holder. Not the greatest seats, but nonetheless, seats.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:33 am
by Oompa Midgets
i could only get club level which i could not afford at this point...
1500 psl and 2550 for season tickets...
i guess u got the upper level???
they were pretty cheap, but i am too low on the list...
can you still get more???
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:39 am
by thechosenone
why didnt you all buy mine last year
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
Sorry, Anthony; I can't get anymore. Scott, I bought the cheap ones. The $250 PSL's; weren't your's $750?
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:57 pm
by Agitator
chosen, what kind of seats did you have and how much were they?
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:17 am
by thechosenone
i paid 250 for them, we sold them on ebay for 1500....a good return