Page 1 of 1
Oh, No!
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:31 pm
by wolfe
Yes. All the players are missing from your teams. I'm doing some re-organizing and I deleted all the player info.
It'll be fixed soon.
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:01 am
by Agitator
nevermind my post in the other section.......
are you adding anything that blinks or moves?
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:13 am
by wolfe
I was trying to update the players who has moved to new teams and it got all fucked up. I erased all player stats and I'm going to have to upload new information starting with 1998 (the first year of league 1).
It should take about 30-40 minutes, so it's not a big deal, I just didn't want to get into it last night.
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:16 am
by Oompa Midgets
will it be fixed soon???
i have a couple of pending offers in which it shows me giving up nothing and getting draft picks in return!!!
this seems like a good deal for me so maybe i should accept these two trades!!!
when the players are restored will it restore them on our trade proposals???
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:51 pm
by wolfe
Yes. The player's ID number is stored with the trade proposal, so when the player info is restored you should see the names of the players.
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:35 pm
by wolfe
Sort of fixed now. Except for the stats.
Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
will u have the player rankings and points per game back up???
i like seeing those when i want to make a trade offer...
Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:16 pm
by wolfe
I've been waiting on FLM to release the 2004 version of the software. I'll go ahead and see what I can do now.