Page 1 of 2
Good Evening Bitches
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:22 am
by Jonathan S.
Who loves Dave Chappelle? His shows in Nashville on June 29th have already been sold-out. Bitch!
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
it is one of the funniest shows i have ever seen!!
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:15 pm
by Agitator
you'll have fun at the show.....
i went last year, he does the same routines from TV
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:16 pm
by Oompa Midgets
u saw like the last 15 minutes of it right?!?!?!
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:21 pm
by Agitator
the last 20 minutes were from the TV......i'd heard his routine before.
and jonathon, when you go to the show it wouldn't be a good idea to have marijuana and an empty bottle of wine with 2 cups sitting out in the open when your speeding down the interstate. cops question you alot about them!
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
I am not going, but Dave's "white friend" Steve would say..."I sorry Officer, I didn't know I could do that." Maybe whoever got busted on the interstate should have tried that.
Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
Sorry...
"I didn't know I could"NT do that," is how Steve would have ended his sentence. And, he wouldn't begin it by saying "I sorry"; it would have been...
"Sorry Officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that."
Great typing skills pay off once again.
Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:25 am
by The Guru
the one where he has wayne brady in the car is an instant classic. i didnt know brady had it in him to curse!!
john
Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:47 pm
by The Guru
Jeff would you please create John Flatt a log on so he will stop stealing my identity...For the love God....... Please...There can only be one Guru!!!
Posted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:09 pm
by The Guru
what? you dont like getting replies back from yourself??