More Eddie
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:25 am
http://www.tennessean.com/sports/titans ... D=54734391
Everyone should read this article. From Floyd's spin, it sounds like Eddie already regrets his decision. I think that Eddie's sticking point was an assurance of future years with the Titans. I will miss him. No more Eddie chants or Eddie on the big screen waving a towel and asking the crowd to "get it up...let's go!"
Antowain Smith, hopefully he will be on the bench and Chris Brown will emerge as an adequate replacement, although he will never replace the leadership that Eddie provided.
Good luck Eddie.
Everyone should read this article. From Floyd's spin, it sounds like Eddie already regrets his decision. I think that Eddie's sticking point was an assurance of future years with the Titans. I will miss him. No more Eddie chants or Eddie on the big screen waving a towel and asking the crowd to "get it up...let's go!"
Antowain Smith, hopefully he will be on the bench and Chris Brown will emerge as an adequate replacement, although he will never replace the leadership that Eddie provided.
Good luck Eddie.
