Page 1 of 2
scoring update?
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:46 am
by Agitator
why is it taking so long to get the updaed scores?
is this what we should expect each week? i was just wondering, i thought yo could set it to update on it's own....
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:56 am
by Jonathan S.
Such impatience!
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:16 am
by Agitator
i know..i know.......
i had a close game and want to see how much i won it by
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:55 am
by Jonathan S.
You better figure it out yourself. He was in Cookeville last night, and probably won't be home (Lexington) until late tonight.
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:03 pm
by wolfe
I thought I had the program set up to update during the game last night and when I got home I found that it hadn't run. Sorry.
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
everyone in both leagues tied!!!
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:16 pm
by wolfe
I'm still in preseason mode.
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i thought it automatically updated every 15 minutes commish??
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
can a brotha get an update???
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:45 pm
by wolfe
Learn how to use the FFLM Owner's Assistant.
Start here
http://www.mtffl.com/leaguefile.htm
Then learn how to use the Game Day feature that updates every 90 seconds.