Page 1 of 1
Gordys?
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:23 am
by Jonathan S.
Why are Will and Michelle not participating in the Office Pool?
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:28 am
by wolfe
Why are you asking that question here? Why don't you ask them directly?
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:31 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm calling them out, fool!
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:28 am
by wagordy
We will this week or next week. We have been too busy even to pick games. But we will play. I also think Woody is going to play from now on as well.
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:13 am
by Jonathan S.
Better get in to pretty soon to qualify for the yearly pot.
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:50 am
by woody
I'm in as soon as Will gives me the password.
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:55 am
by Jonathan S.
pizza is the password
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:05 am
by woody
I'm in!
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:05 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well, well, well!!! Michelle is going to win the pot this week.