Page 1 of 1

the 8th

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:59 am
by bstock
Happy Birthday Mick!

i was thinking of giving you a 18th round as a present

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
we r bout to go play a round of golf and start drinking beer...
then my little bro has his bachelor party tonight!!

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
Fun, fun, fun. I almost played this afternoon, but didn't. I did have beer at lunch though.

Happy Birthday Mick.

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:47 pm
by Jonathan S.
Oh and my condolences to your little brother Anthony. On a lighter note, I will get to golf with Gordy this weekend in Kingston Springs. Hey Will, GO VOLS!

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:52 pm
by wagordy
Everything points to the Dawgs killing the Vols. Which is why I am worried. The Dawgs have a history of fucking up games they should win!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:17 pm
by Oompa Midgets
tru dat...they did it again