Page 1 of 1

Javon Walker

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:32 am
by Agitator
jeff,

you need to update the scores. javon got 159 yards and a TD for : 24.9 points...

...and I GOT THE WEEKLY HIGH!

thanks,

GO HOGS!

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:52 am
by Oompa Midgets
fuck off!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:16 am
by Jonathan S.
Hold your fucking horses!

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:18 am
by wolfe
Can't I get a little sleep first?

It always takes a couple of hours before the stats are 'settled'. I always do the final update before I go to work the next morning.

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:13 am
by Agitator
sorry jeff, i just thought the program was messed up

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:47 am
by Agitator
while were on the subject, JAVON's a PIMP!

anyone want him?

i'll even trade him to anyone in the first league (if the offer is right)