Page 1 of 4

Tackle Football

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:03 am
by Jonathan S.
Chad Starnes and I, and a couple of others are trying to get a game up on Saturday the 23rd. Any interest?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:53 pm
by thechosenone
oh heck yea !!

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:52 pm
by wolfe
Yeah! There's a field up here near my apartment. Be here by noon Eastern Time!

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:54 pm
by thechosenone
we will use your backyard here in cookeville jeff.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yep. Fuck some shit up? David Bileyu, you got any TP?
Scott, tell Shane to get off the couch and play some ball. I'm calling you out, Shane.
Oh and Jeff, FUCK Eastern time!

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:32 pm
by wolfe
I don't care. Burn the fucking house down. At least I could get the insurance money then.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:34 pm
by wolfe
Wait... Maybe I shouldn't have posted that. Pyromaniacs, please ignore the previous post :wink:

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:19 pm
by thechosenone
telling shane to get off the couch is kinda like telling the midgets to put his lineup in on time for the championship game, i'm afraid. maybe he will decide to join the festivities , i got a couple of buddys that wants to play.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i am in, and so is mick and bstock...

we r gonna kick ur ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
by Oompa Midgets
can i wear my pads? i bruise easily....