Page 1 of 2
Commish - please take note
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:53 pm
by woody
That I changed my kicker to John Carney and dropped Steve Christie. It is not showing up on the FLM report.
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
he will update that...
i also started droughns!
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:28 pm
by wolfe
Yep. I updated the starting lineup in FLM three times on Sunday (unless I forget).
Those players are on there now.
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:03 pm
by woody
Thanks. I figured you would it just made me feel better to make some noise about it.
GO KNUCKS!
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:20 am
by Oompa Midgets
where is the commish???
two trades early this morning, but
neither were swapped...
i would like to pick up another player!
smallwood quiet today also!
i sent u a prop in the 1st league smallwood!
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:47 am
by Jonathan S.
Just been recuperating.
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
me too,
i just woke up...
thought we were playin football???
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:02 pm
by thechosenone
i came and knocked on your door you wuss
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
should've knocked HARDER!!!
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
did u ring the doorbell???