Page 1 of 3
TITANS vs. chefs
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
hey smallwood, do u want to car pool to the game???
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
Uhm, maybe, I have a date. I'll see what I can do.
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:35 pm
by Jonathan S.
Are you playing poker tomorrow night? I still owe you 5 dollars.
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
u have a date every day...
why make a date when the titans play monday night football???
i don't know bout poker yet, i haven's talked to everyone...
holla at me
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
It's a date for the game.
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:22 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i coulda been ur date!
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:41 am
by wolfe
Jonathan and Anthony sittin' in a tree...
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:45 pm
by Agitator
you 2 would make one very ugly kid!
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:12 pm
by bstock
or a beautiful mutant freak
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:55 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Who's the bitch?