Page 1 of 2
slipping...
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:32 pm
by wolfe
I can actually see the division slipping through my hands.
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:57 pm
by wagordy
I do hope so. I don't care if no one asks me to dance I just want to go!
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:08 pm
by Oompa Midgets
rest assured, i will not ask u to dance will!
all the zippers need is an average game from bulluck to come back and win!!!
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:13 pm
by wolfe
I need Ahman Green to stay off the field.
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:47 pm
by wolfe
What happened to Archuleta? The game books show that he started but nothing else. That was 0 points!
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:48 pm
by wolfe
Yes! A sack by Big Bert Berry. Thank you SF & Ari for OT!
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:32 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Congrats to the Oompa Loompas for tying the best record ever at 12-2 and also destroying the zippers point record set last season by over 100 points!!!
I want 2500!!!!!
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:45 am
by Oompa Midgets
well, i got it 2500.5!!!!!!!!!
on to more important matters...
the Zippers need a 17-point performance from Keith Bulluck to win the division and a ticket to the playoffs!!! the Salamanders have paid me to take him out before the game tonight!!!
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:31 pm
by wagordy
I hope my money is still good. Don't cash that check till next Friday!
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:55 pm
by wolfe
Maybe I don't need an average game by Bulluck. I'll just let Bennett and Brown beat the Salamanders.
Go Rocky Tops! Spoil someone else's season!